WTPCONGRESS
WTPCONGRESS
We The People Congress Blog

Thursday, April 06, 2006


Irwin Schiff Interview on CNN

From the reader comments...

I listened to the podcast of the interview of Irwin Schiff by Ali Velshi that was done on April 5, 2006. I could not believe what i heard when i heard the interview with Anthony Burk of the IRS. It made me so mad i could just screem. I could not believe the lies Anthony Burk was saying. On the CNN website that the podcast can be heard is

http://www.cnn.com/services/podcasting/


Close to the top of that website there is a place you can click on and send feedback. I did just that and below is what i sent to them as feedback from me. I think everyone should to the same.

On April 5, 2006 at 2:00 PM, Ali Velshi interviewed several people regarding the "income Tax." One of which was Anthony Burk. He states that "income is later on defined in section 61." This is a flat out lie and should be corrected. There is no section of Title 26 labeled Internal Revenue Code that defines the term "income." He mentioned early that it was passed by congress. This also is a flat out lie and also should be corrected. Congress has not and can not define the term "income." The term can only be defined by the courts. The United States Supreme Court has defined the term "income" and it is not what most people think it is. I encourage everyone to do the research required to find out the TRUE definition of the term "income."

Robert B | 04.06.06 - 11:43 pm | #

Thanks Robert B for the comments and the link. - admin


Home