WTPCONGRESS
WTPCONGRESS
We The People Congress Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2006


Interview With Alaska State Coordinator Irod Folsom

From : Irod J Folsom ifolsom@hotmail.com
Sent : Monday, January 23, 2006 11:23 PM
To : dkenline@hotmail.com
Subject : Intro

Hello WTP State Coordinators,

Irod Folsom here from the great state of Alaska! I just wanted to say hello to all of the State coordinators and offer my assistance to you all. I am really looking forward to this opportunity and I am very confidant the people will win this battle against the foreign and domestic enemies of the constitution. If I may be of any help to you please don't hesitate to contact me at ifolsom@hotmail.com or (907) 617-4890.

Listen to audio below...

powered by Audioblog.com



Contact Your Local Coordinators & Volunteers here.


Home